- Thursday | October 21, 2021
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- 2715 9th Ave - lower level (enter from 9th Ave or from parking lot behind building)
Trusting God created us as vessels for love and grace, all are welcome as we:
- Prepare the meal together.
- Pass the homemade bread (GF available), communing our neighbor with the words, “body of Christ given for you.”
- Eat together, family style.
- Engage with scripture and each other, bringing all of who we are to the table.
- End the meal by passing wine, communing our neighbor with the words, “blood of Christ, shed for you.”
- Clean up together as an act of service.
- Are sent with dessert and a blessing, trusting in the goodness of God.
Meets every Thursday night during academic year from 6:00-7:30pm in the Campus Lutheran building, lower level: 2715 9th Ave.