As followers of Christ, we are all partners in mission. Currently Lutheran Campus Ministry is supported in part by grants from the Nebraska Synod ELCA, First Lutheran Church in Kearney, as well as the generosity of many local ELCA churches and individual donors. Nevertheless we are continually challenged to fund this important ministry. Additional support is always needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you for being a blessing to our mission!
The impact of your donation:
- $20 pays for one month of Thursday Dinner Church meals for one student
- $50 covers a student’s retreat scholarship or alternative spring break trip deposit
- $100 supports printing supplies for one month
- $250 covers student’s coffee drinks at the local coffee shop for monthly small group programs
- $500 pays for annual student leadership training
To make a donation, you may mail a check payable to:
2715 9th Avenue
Kearney, NE 68845
Or, send needed items directly to our address using our Amazon Wish List!